Email to Request for Changing Address After Marriage – Sample Email Requesting to Change Address in Office After Marriage

To: _________@____.__
Bcc/Cc: _________@____.__

From: _________@____.__

Subject: Request for changing address

Respected HR Manager,

I am _________ (name) and I am working as a ________ (designation), at your company i.e. _________ (name of the company) for ___________ (tenure). I hold _________ (mention employee ID number) employee ID number.

I am writing this email with the utmost respect to request you for changing my registered address in your database as I got married on __/__/____ (date). The current address in the database is __________ (mention old address) and I urge you to kindly update it to __________ (mention new address)

For your ready reference, I am attaching a soft copy of my _________ (marriage certificate/ address proof) with this email. In need of queries, please contact me at ________ (mention your contact details).

Thanking you,

Most sincerely,
____________ (Digital Signature – If Applicable),
____________ (Name),
____________ (Designation),
____________ (Employee ID Number)

Leave a Comment